Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Smooshed


What's in the bag you ask? Sports gear? Luggage? Dead body? Nope, none of those. After struggling to stuff the 3 pieces of it inside, my Christmas tree has finally been packed away. Imagine a human stuffing three pieces of tree inside, wedged in far too many different directions than should be allowed, and then rolling the bag around the floor and laying on top of it all in hopes to compress it enough in order to pull the zipper shut. I looked like a cartoon character trying to pack 100 pounds of stuff into a 50 pound limit suitcase. I prayed as I sat on top of the bag and continued to smoosh and shove the contents that the zipper wouldn't give out as my only back up plan would have been to hog tie it with duct tape. After about 10 minutes, which really seemed more like half an hour of alligator wrestling, I got that fat bastard stuffed away for another year. Phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...