Friday, January 24, 2020

Remote

I've never been much of a TV watcher in my adult life but now that I compete with a young teen and a sports nut for rights to the remote on any given night, I feared I was missing out. Apparently, I am not! Now that I actually have the remote in hand there's nothing I want to watch or have an interest in! Seriously, what do people tune into these days? My current TV interests are "The Good Doctor" and "The Conners". That's less than 90 minutes (subtract the commercials) of TV per week. 

How much TV do you watch on average? Addicted to any favorite shows? Do you feel relaxed while watching TV, or unproductive and distracted by things you feel you should be doing instead? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...