Friday, January 17, 2020

Rothy's

After much deliberation and search for coupons, I ordered the shoe(s) shown below online. I needed a neutral flat and was looking for a sassy yet comfortable leopard print shoe. With fingers crossed, I clicked away and waited for their arrival. As my feet are not the same size and a little wide, I didn't expect much in the way of fit. And because most flats don't offer a lot of support, I second guessed what kind of comfort the shoe would bring as well. 

Upon delivery and trying these bad-boys (or girls) on, I was super impressed! They fit my feet perfectly (a rare feat - no pun intended) and are super comfortable! There doesn't seem to be much of, if any, "breaking in" time needed either. I am happy to report that Rothy's delivers on their promise of comfort and fit. I could seriously order these in every color! 

What's your favorite shoe or footwear? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...