Friday, January 31, 2020

Really?


Unfortunately, I had to buy a mouth guard due to stress related jaw clenching in the night. While I'm asleep, I clench my jaw. I unknowingly, while I'm asleep, clench my jaw. See the pattern here? I"m unaware that I'm doing something because I am asleep when it occurs. 

Take a look at the package insert language in the photo above. I'd like to thank "Sleep Right" for the shaming language of how one should take accountability of their actions while they're not awake or consciously doing it. Assuming people are already stressed if they're in need of your stupid product and this is the best you can do? Blame it on them? Can't wait to write a glowing review. 

1 comment:

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...