Wednesday, January 15, 2020

G&F



Today's the day! The 6th, and sadly final, season of "Grace and Frankie" comes out on Netflix! I stumbled upon the girls, Grace and Frankie (played by Jane Fonda and Lilly Tomlin, respectively) perhaps sometime early last year and have absolutely adored them. Their characters are yin and yang and quite colorful in their older age! 

The over all story line of the series is one of overcoming life's obstacles, at any age, which is enhanced for the better when you have a true friend by your side. I don't know how many times I've caught myself genuinely belly laughing (which is rare) at this show, but it's countless! The energy and sass of the ladies reminds me of the sarcasm and snarky remarks found in my all time favorite series, The Golden Girls. 

If you haven't heard of Grace and Frankie, go to Netflix and check out a few episodes! Hopefully, you'll like them as much as I do. Now my only problem is to binge or not to binge. I haven't been able to stop at just one episode so far! 

What's a Netflix favorite of yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...