Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Online

I love on-line shopping! I'm not one to spend a lot of time browsing as I'm pretty deliberate in my needs. I hop on, click and buy. That's it. I appreciate the crowd-less ease and quickness of being able to shop whenever my schedule allows. Thankfully, on-line shopping enabled me to take advantage of a soon-to-expire, $35 coupon for new running shoes at 10:30 at night (because I didn't make it to the store during business hours)! These new babies, Brooks Ghost 12, are arriving soon along with my favorite energy drink which is now offered in my favorite flavor, strawberry!  I really appreciate online shopping for my every day needs, and of course holiday shopping too - it's probably my favorite modern day convenience! What is your favorite convenience or invention that you take advantage of or can't live without?


~ New Year Resolution Helpers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...