Friday, January 3, 2020

Mambo




I don't know who Jared Sawyer is, but I like his ideas above. Taking his advice, I planned a lunch date with one of my besties at Mambo Italiano yesterday. It was amazing food, but more amazing to catch up and get the year started out on the right foot!  Four hours of conversation over a basic, but totally delish, pasta marinara with meatballs = fabulous!

I am going to do my best to schedule the other items on his list as well. I know I'll struggle with the social media piece perhaps, but I also look forward to it. I have a feeling hiking or snowshoeing will be on the list of my "to dos" for the day outdoors. 

What's on your list for this month? 


Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...