Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for Xcited

Ok, I'm cheating on the "X" word and post for the day, but I have to share why I'm so "xcited"! I met the original Catwoman, Julie Newmar today! She is beyond kind, and still so very "statuesque", even as she is nearing the age of 80!

During the recently attended comic convention, she had to leave for another brief appearance and felt so badly about it that she came and talked to each one of us remaining in line and apologized. Even though I felt the apology was unnecessary, I was amazed at her level of gratitude for her fans. Upon her return, she offered us all "Catwoman Cookies" and again, apologized and thanked us for waiting on her as we met her one on one. She felt no need to rush us, and allowed her fans to talk and ask questions for as long as we liked. She is really one classy cat! Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...