Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Optimist


I'm a realist, I don't have my head in the clouds or believe in rainbows and unicorns. Ok, well maybe I do look for rainbows on occasion and do tend to watch the clouds roll by on a sunny day. But, my point is, that I am a realistic optimist. Just because I look for the best in life and bad situations, doesn't mean I avoid reality (well, except when I'm indulging in an episode of some Kardashian show). So, don't knock us optimists. We're not idiots who don't know what's going on in the world, we see the bad things. We just choose to focus on the good things. Give it a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...