Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 43

I've been challenged to complete the workout below some time this week. The goal is to time myself and then re-do the challenge on Memorial day to see how much, or if, I've improved. I cannot do pull ups, so those will have to be modified and I'm surely not looking forward to push-ups but I can struggle through them. The run...well... yeah. Let's just say I'm already looking forward to an improved time!

While I am not signing up for the official challenge via the website, and have no plans to wear a 20 pound vest while doing the exercises, the Murph Challenge is a great cause and a good way to keep you on your fitness toes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...