Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 30

Speaking of shopping (in my last post), I was grateful to find toilet paper and paper towels during my last grocery trip! After not having bought any of either item for close to two months (I usually buy them at Costco), I was starting to run low and was hoping that it would not come down to a store-to-store emergency search. It was a welcome surprise that my local grocer had finally been able to restock these products and, like a decent non-hoarding human being, I only bought one of each. I was also ecstatic to find corn tortillas back on the shelves! Although not my normal brand, I am happy to be able to make breakfast tacos for myself once again! Sadly, I am still on the search for any type of Lysol/Clorox wipes, hand soap and Tylenol, but I'll take my victories trip by trip! 

What products are you struggling to locate as a result of people hoarding them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...