Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 28

I recently received two fun shipments in the mail! And let's face it, these days receiving packages on my door step is the new "fun and excitement" in my life. The first package included amazing self-care products from Nourish. I ordered a sage room spray and hair thickening spray. Along with these products Jamie, the founder of Nourish, also creates all natural immune boosting products, room sprays and lotions. I have previously ordered hand sanitizer, yoga mat spray, multiple roller blends and brow and lash growth serum and been pleased with all of them. If you have time, check out her website linked above.

Secondly, I ordered and received my running club shirt. I wanted to feel a part of the "team" and thought the shirt would help motivate me, too. It helps me feel a part of something bigger than me, the club, since I am currently forced to participate virtually. 


Any fun items you've come across or shopped for yourself lately? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...