Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 42

They say never miss a Monday. First off, I don't know who "they" are. And second, some Mondays are just harder than others. Don't "they" know that?

Today is one of those Mondays for me. It's not a bad Monday, but it's a very unmotivated Monday for me. Despite not wanting to work out, I did. It was not my best effort. I mean, lets face it, it was barely any type of effort but I did something. And something is better than nothing.


I am hoping to get outside for a lunch time walk to partake in the sunshine before it disappears for the week. I think the sun will help motivate me. Or, at least that's what I'm hoping for!

How do you push through your Monday? What are you doing to take care of yourself today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...