Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 37


I think I'm getting the hang of all this virtual stuff, or at least a small piece of it! Tonight my running club hosted a Zoom call happy hour. It was a great "get to know you" of members and good running and health information combined. I am looking forward to a virtual "Paint and Sip" event later this week and some scheduled video chats with friends. Things like this help to make me feel more socially active and involved instead of "stuck at home".

What about you? How are you staying connected to those around you? Or, are you enjoying the solitude instead? I am doing a bit of both! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...