Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 21

I think I'm finally finding my groove while being under the "Stay At Home" act. 

- Shop early to avoid the crowds = less stress!

- Get up, work out and get dressed. Regular clothes feel good!

- Call, Zoom, FaceTime or text with friends - it makes a difference.

- Make lists! I find myself so far out of my "normal" routine that I end up forgetting to do some of the most basic activities, like flossing my teeth. I now create a daily check list of things to do to make sure I'm not forgetting any important tasks!

- Have grace on yourself. If you have a meltdown, acknowledge it, apologize if you have to and move along. There is no manual on how to get through these "unprecedented" times!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...