Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 31

Well, it's been a full month of me working from home now, two weeks of which I have helped a teen with daily e-learning and cooking assignments for Culinary class. I've learned a lot of things. Ok, what I've learned isn't so much about 9th grade school work, but I've learned a lot of new things about me like... 

I like to read first thing in the morning...

I actually like Nutella after avoiding it for years...

I prefer to listen to the birds chirp and sing over the blare of the television during the day...

Goat cheese and grapes are one of my new favorite snacks...

Running outside isn't half bad (but don't tell anyone I said that)...

I enjoy the ease of my unscheduled schedule these days...

I have learned to Zoom and update Google spreadsheets...

I do best when checking things (tasks) off of a "to-do" list...

I am lucky to be surrounded by really supportive friends (but I already knew that!)...

COVID-19 isn't the end of the world, it's just a new and different beginning...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...