Sunday, January 26, 2014

Soulful Sunday

I went snowshoeing today! Despite the cold, I headed out and put my recently purchased gear to good use. I was grateful to learn (and feel) that the garments live up to their warming promises! While I walked around with my "Dreaming of Snowshoeing" classmates, I was amazed at the snow covered lake, beach, and nature preserve and was grateful that I got up on this cold Chicago morning. It was such a peaceful and beautiful day, filled with uncharted snow that sparkled in the sun. I took deep breaths and let it all sink it. It was beautiful. This was definitely a soulful Sunday. 


~ Sun, Sand and Snow ~

~ Layered Up! ~

~ The Snow More Traveled ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...