Friday, January 10, 2014

Pandora

Wikipedia: "...to open Pandora's box" means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severe and far-reaching consequences."

Today was my bestie's birthday. I bought her two charms for her Pandora bracelet, one of them being a double, best friends charm. The charm is a two piece butterfly, and each friend is supposed to get half. The only problem is, I don't have a Pandora bracelet! I was okay with that, and figured she could keep both halves. That was until I looked at the catalog they sent me home with. I think I've picked out at least ten charms I'd like to have so far, travel, animals, sports...they've got them all! Damn marketing. I feel like I've opened a Pandora's Box versus visiting the store! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...