Sunday, January 19, 2014

Finish This


How would you complete the following sentences?

The thing that matters most to me...
I believe in...
The world needs more...
Love is...
I am grateful for...

1) The thing that matters most to me...is giving and receiving love. Love doesn't have to be romantic, love is love. Love is kindness, patience, grace, and caring.

2) I believe in...God, and that positive thought makes everything possible.

3) The world needs more...understanding. 

4) Love is...everywhere.

5) I am grateful for...the opportunity to be a part of this big world, and the possibility of each new day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...