Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday



It's Thankful Thursday again. Sometimes I think, "What do I have to be thankful for?", but that's the exhausted and wanting to go back to bed version of me. When I dig deep and face reality with a clear mind, I always have plenty to be thankful for like... 


...uplifting texts from friends.

...waking up pain free (you'll see that as a consistent gratitude!)

...good relationships.

...invitations to brunches, lunches and showers.

...flowers at work.

...a kind boss.

...great and encouraging coaches.

...hard working employees.

...vacation.

...sunny days.

...massages.

...fabulous workouts.

...meals I don't have to cook.

...multi-tasking (successfully).

...mani & pedi appointments.

...expedited shipping for last minute packages.

...more daylight!

...chiropractic healing.

...Spring! (it's right around the corner!)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...