Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ramen


I loved the Pilates class I took yesterday so much so that I signed up for a basic membership and am going again today for a stretching session! So what does the picture above have to do with Pilates? Well nothing, technically. But since it (the ramen above) was something new to me as well as the Pilates class I thought I'd post about both. After class the hubs and I went out to lunch to try Japanese Ramen and I ordered the Chicken Red ramen, extra spicy! I loved the over all spice and flavor, skipped the spinach since I don't like the wilted texture of it and loved the seasoned egg most of all. It was very filling and I have plenty of leftovers for dinner. What is something new that you've tried as of late?  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...