Sunday, February 16, 2020

Lox

Lox and bagels are my newest breakfast addiction! Never had it? Don't know what it is? It's been around forever, but I'm just now embracing the taste of salmon, cream cheese, red onions and capers on an Everything bagel. Relatively low calorie, compared to a meat and cheese omelet, it packs a good source of protein and healthy fats. This offers me a yummy alternative to my typical homemade breakfast tacos (corn tortillas, egg whites, cheese with avocado and tons of hot sauce). Chances are your local bagel shop or favorite brunch spot has this little gem on their menu, check it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...