Sunday, February 9, 2020

Mental

Even though it felt like January was far more than a month long, it was a good month for me. I maintained my new year's resolutions and joined Club Pilates. I managed to read a few more pages in the book I'm currently reading and had a positive attitude more days than not. I got a facial, did some stretching and got a massage. I mindfully thought of what I was grateful for each day and it made all the difference. 

February seems to be off to a slow start as far as positivity goes, but I am working on it. I was reminded via a simple, yet greatly timed, text message that how my day goes is all in my head. My mental attitude propels my future and the state of my own happiness. As if the text wasn't enough of a reminder, I then scrolled upon this image while perusing social media and did a "double take". Ok universe, I'm listening! I openly accept the text I received and this Billy Cox quote as a reminder to refine my mental attitude and to focus on more positive things, mainly an attitude of gratitude! 

What messages do you get from the Universe? Do you think there are such things? 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...