Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fear

Today's post brought to you from my "300 Writing Prompts" book and poses the question, "How do you act when you're afraid?". 


I suppose for me it depends on my level of fear. At the most intense level of fear, I realize I mask it in absolute anger. I will be a bit irrational. I will say not so nice things. And if you dare to question me as to why I'm acting that way, you might just see me break down and cry. And then I'll be angry that I'm crying. 

What about you? Do you seek comfort in others when you're afraid? Do you show your true feelings? How to you handle your fear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...