Sunday, February 9, 2014

Soulful Sunday

Today's Soulful Sunday found me sleeping in, and not doing much of anything except enjoying breakfast and coffee while blogging and catching up on emails. I didn't clean, I didn't do laundry. I didn't do the errands that were "supposed" to get done. I relaxed. I went snowshoeing. I explored a new part of Chicago. I went out to a movie with a new friend and laughed. I laughed a lot. I took time to reflect on the other parts of my weekend, tossing out the bad and focusing on the good. I enjoyed conversations with friends, old and new, and reflected on my blessings. I'm recharged. I'm refreshed. I'm happy. I'm looking forward to new opportunities. And meeting new people. Life looks good. 

Sears Tower

Snowshoeing On the Lake 

The Shedd 

Stairs to the Lake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...