Friday, February 14, 2014

Gal-entines!


Tonight I called upon old friends, my single girlfriends, and had an amazing dinner and night out with them. It was Valentine's day, and I refused to let either myself, or them, be alone on this love-day celebration. The fact is, we're all loved. And while love may not always come in the manly package we dream of, it's love none the less and should be celebrated. It was best said by one of my dates, that we were Gal-entines, out celebrating. And to that point, we raised our glasses and cheered on the making of memories both old and new, and it was in that moment that we all knew, and felt, we were loved. I hope your Valentine's day was surrounded with as much love as mine was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...