Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Graduate


Tonight completed Phog's Off Leash Control class. He rocked it! At the end of class we both, not knowing a thing about it, attempted a Rally Course. After the 3rd time running the course, we actually looked like we knew what we were doing! It has been great to be a student with a dog again, and to see both his and my progress. It's been 10 years since I've been a student, and a lot has changed! I embraced the challenges and polished up on some skills that had gotten rusty. The best thing is, that everything I've learned during our last three sets of classes makes me a better handler and trainer, and for that I am thankful. Thank you Nick and Melis for letting me borrow my nephew! 


1 comment:

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...