Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 217

Well. I just signed up for my first 15K virtual run. Yep, you read that right. Because I mean, what else is there to do with my time (and mind) right now? Gotta stay challenged, focused and maintain a healthy outlet for COVID stress and running seems to allow for that. So here we go, a 9.23 mile run set for November. Pretty sure this is insanity but pushing myself outside of my (running) comfort zone has been surprising, to say the least.  The weather is still a concern for me so I have already started researching "best running gloves" and other cold(er) weather accessories. 

Do you have a craft, hobby or interest that pushes you out of your comfort zone? Is there some task or "thing" that you're constantly working on getting better at? If so, what?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...