Saturday, October 17, 2020

Day 215

It's grey. It's cold. It stays dark for far too long in the mornings, for my liking anyways. This is killing my "get up early and run" vibe. The double whammy combo of diminished daylight and upcoming daylight savings time change is a hard hitter for me. I am one who, literally, starts watching the days get longer by the minute after the winter solstice in December and count down, or "up" I suppose, until Spring. 

Anyone else already contemplating the weather, daylight and/or seasonal changes coming up? Do your hobbies or habits change? If so, what do you do differently until the sun returns full time again?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...