Monday, August 31, 2015

Grouch

I'm kinda just grouchy as of late. Ok, maybe just this weekend? Or maybe just today. But I think lack of sticking to a good diet and lack of sleep has been adding up and making me a not-so-lovely camper. I can't say I'm unhappy. Not at all. But I can definitely tell I'm grouchy. It's amazing that as a teenager staying up too late and eating junk food felt "good" and now, it just makes you (ok, me) feel like crap. Nothing says old like needing a nap and being irritated by the general public. I imagine if this continues much longer, you'll see me standing on my front lawn spraying children down with the garden hose as I yell, "GET OFF MY LAWN!".  *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...