Monday, August 17, 2015

Fun!

Summer is in full effect! Nothing says this season like sweating through the Air and Water Show on a 90 degree day! Except maybe a trip to the zoo. Or hanging at the beach (for the first time ever in an actual swimsuit!). Or perhaps attending a concert in Millennium Park with the city as the perfect backdrop... 

This past weekend was awesome and included new venues for breakfast (mini waffles are FANTASTIC!), and ice cream at Shawn and Michelle's that totally rocks! Of course, I can't complain about the company I had either. There was so much fun packed into such a short amount of time, I still can't believe everything we accomplished! It must have been the short version of Monopoly (note to self: children under the age of 15 will not last more than two trips around the game board after a full day of fun and sun) that allowed us to enjoy so many different mini-adventures.

Happy Summer readers, I hope you're enjoying the sun as much as I am! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...