Monday, August 24, 2015

Friends

I tried oysters for the first time yesterday (yeah, don't eat them plain is my advice to you. Horseradish my friends. Lots of horseradish). Cruised around the lake on a tall ship. Attempted way too many us-ies (see partial photographic evidence below). Snapped some cool pictures of the local and lake scenery. Rode the swings and merry-go-round on Navy Pier like it was nobody's business and closed the night with dinner and drinks at Bubba Gump's. It was a fun-day-Sunday for the books my friends, I can't remember when I had such a great day packed with so much fun! Thanks E for being my partner in crime and seafood consumption.  

~ Best Friends ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...