Saturday, September 19, 2020

Day 187

Cool Fall-like weather today means chili on the stovetop! My chili may look a lot different than yours, and that's ok. I love creating this bean, beef and zucchini style chili. It's a Weight Watcher's recipe from a cookbook that defaulted to me when it's original recipient was offended that they received it. Since I was taught to always accept anything that someone is willing to give you and do with it what you will, I found myself perusing the recipes in the orphaned cookbook and enjoy quite a few of them. Of course, for this chili I up the amount of garlic and spice to my liking and top with cheese and sour cream, but over all it's a simple, quick and healthy chili to make. 

What's your go-to chili? I've had white chili with chicken, chili with macaroni noodles in it, all beans and no beef, and all beef and no beans. What do you prefer in your bowl?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...