Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 180

I create a family photo/scrap book every year. In reviewing this year's draft I re-read the page created on the day the COVID-19 restrictions began to impact Illinois and my job. I enjoyed a date night out 180 days ago and stated that I'd be working from home the following two weeks. Two weeks! As we are now on day 180 of COVID-19 induced living and work restrictions, I laugh at the naivety of that expectation! I do know that two weeks was the best "guesstimate" of time given the information we had then, but it made me giggle to see it in review. 

Did you have any COVID ideas or expectations that have or have not come to fruition? Is there anything you can already look back on at laugh at yet? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...