Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 182

I have a love-hate relationship with rain. I enjoy cuddling up on the couch on a gray, Fall day to  hunker down and watch movies. I enjoy falling asleep to the sounds of a good storm at night. I don't even mind running in light rain, I've learned to throw on a hat and embrace it. I always look for a rainbow after the rain, too. It's just what I do.

What I don't like is week-long rain and week long grayness, it's just depressing. I don't enjoy hot, sticky humid days with rain, either. It's just wet upon more wet weather that poses dressing challenges. You know, it's warm enough to wear a tank top or t-shirt, but it's too wet and makes you want to put on a long sleeve to stay dry. 

I'm thankful this week has brought a fresh set of sunshiny days in it's forecast! What are you going to do to get out and enjoy the last week of summer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...