Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Day 333

In hopes of finding an inspirational photo to post here for, "Wordless Wednesday" I Googled, "best picture in the world" and below is the photo that stood out the most to me from the results. The first random thought that the image brings to mind for me are the song lyrics, "...who says an ant can't move a rubber tree plant?..." (yes, I'm dating myself on that one) but also, on a more serious note, I look at all the beauty in this photo. Although I don't consider an ant a "beautiful" creature, this little guy seems to be a mixture of acrobatic balancing act and functional water gatherer surrounded by beautiful, reflective colors of the globe. I'm reminded of nature's simplicity with this image and am glad for this moment, if only a moment, to focus on something other than my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...