Monday, January 4, 2021

Day 296

It's Monday yet I haven't returned to work in the new year, I took today off to continue the weekend celebration and to allow for the 5 hour drive home to the Chicagoland area (from the Bourbon Trail weekend trip). Tomorrow is my "first" day of the new year, officially. Or so, that's what I'm calling it. The 5th is my 1st! It's my day to start fresh with new intent for 2021. I figured I would allow myself the grace needed to enjoy the weekend festivities and start fresh when I returned to my home-state. How are you doing with any resolutions you've made so far? 5 days down and 360 to go! That's a full circle, you got this!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...