Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Day 290

All expenses and viruses spared, where would you travel to right now and why? Personally, I'd book a ticket to Bora Bora. Once upon a decade or more ago, I saw pictures of what I believed to be the most beautiful place in the world and haven't stopped thinking about it since. The crystal blue waters and clear skies look so warm and inviting. Bora Bora just seems to be the type of place to truly relax in and find your forgotten zen. With views like the one below, wouldn't you forget everything going on in the world, if even for just a moment? 




3 comments:

  1. I would go to Sydney: interesting city, great weather, great food, great cultural activities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sydney is on my list, too! Hope you get to visit some day!

      Delete

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...