Thursday, December 24, 2020

Day 285

It was faint, but I saw a rainbow the other day and took a moment to be thankful for all the glories in this world and thanked God for another day. Things like rainbows, bright colored birds visiting my back yard and even the neighborhood pooch running up to me to slobber me with kisses - all quick but fortuitous encounters that I take the time to appreciate. Little moments in time that don't seem like much to some, make me feel the wonders of the world again. What makes you pause in your tracks to give thanks? Do you notice the little miracles going on around you every day, if so what are they? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...