Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Day 99

Today I tried a new gym. My current gym remains closed so after 97 days of "at home" training that consisted mainly of cardio, I dipped my toe into the outside world. Boot Camp. It was intense. The people were welcoming. The Coach was amazingly energetic and fun. The amount of sweat was surreal. Seriously. The sweat.

The best part of class was the energetic encouragement from the Coach. I've missed that. I've missed that far longer than the 97 days that my gym has been closed. My regular gym is a large franchise and formatted. Some days the Coaches seem robotic, having to repeat the same format/class over and over. It was refreshing to get an amazing workout today and really "feel it" - the energy. The passion. It's contagious and it's what keeps you going when you can't feel your legs anymore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...