Friday, June 12, 2020

Day 88

I'm on day 3 of the Illinois Endurance Challenge and have so far biked, ran and walked to earn my 17.21 miles. I am looking forward to continuing this expedition as I soon return to working from my office building. I fear my return to the "new normal" will impede my ability to be active so any motivation to keep moving, such as this challenge, helps to curb that concern for me. 

Currently without a commute, I've been able to work out twice a day and I am enjoying the lack of stress from dealing with traffic. Time will tell what the future holds, and nothing is constant but change, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...