Thursday, March 12, 2020

CVS

My recent encounter when visiting a local CVS Minute Clinic...


Lady Standing at Registration Kiosk: ***doing nothing ***

Me
: Hi, are you registering? (points to kiosk)

Lady Standing at Registration Kiosk:
No, go ahead.

Me
: Ok, thanks! (proceeds to sign in and then heads to the next aisle over to peruse store items)

Lady Standing at Registration Kiosk:
 (griping to the doctor) I got cut in front of but I was next in line, you should see me next!

Me
: (returning to the kiosk area and give immediate look of disgust) Really?

Lady Standing at Registration Kiosk:
 (gives look of shame) I have to have my child back to school by 3:30, do you mind if I go next? I registered elsewhere and thought I was registered here.

Doctor:
(confused)

Me
: Sure, you were indeed here first however I didn't "cut" in front of you. So, since you can't understand basic instructions, go ahead.

Doctor:
 (still confused)

Lady Standing at Registration Kiosk:
 (upon leaving exam room and walking by) Thank you so much!

Me
: Whatever idiot.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...