Monday, March 30, 2020

Day 14

Well I'm not excited about the extension of the Stay at Home order, now until April 30th for Illinois, but understand and expected it. After my stressful experience at the grocery store yesterday wherein people could not maintain a 6 foot distance away from me (or others) I totally get it. By the end of my shopping trip, after running from and trying to dodge people the entire time, I yelled "SIX FEET AWAY" at someone!  Needless to say, even leaving the house for the bare necessities is something I don't want to do (at this rate anyway!). 


On the brighter side, literally, I'm grateful for the sun today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...