Saturday, August 8, 2020

Day 145

 

"Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."

I am grateful for those in my circle who help to inspire me by just being themselves. They don't have to cheer me on, they don't have to reach out and pat me on the back. They simply elevate me (and others I presume) by just working on bettering themselves and being a good example. They don't brag. They aren't competing with you. They just "are".

I hope you are surrounded by people who inspire you and move you to be a better version of you than you were yesterday. I hope you have people in your life that get you out of bed and excited about the things you should be doing. I hope you have friends and family who lift you up and inspire you. Gravitate towards those who reflect where you want to be and share common goals and go get after yours! The world is big enough for us all to share the limelight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...