Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Day 148

Do you ever find yourself perfectly happy, and then all the sudden the "I shoulds" start in? You know, the "I should be doing more" or the "I should be doing something different"? So then you start changing things around to fit in all the things you "should" be doing, only to realize it makes you miserable? If you've fallen victim to this, as I recently have, I give you full permission to dump those scheduled "shoulds" and do what it is that makes you happy! Yes, this is your Tuesday reminder to KISS - keep it simple and sweet! (You thought I was going to say stupid, didn't ya?)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...