Thursday, May 21, 2020

Day 66

I recently purchased acrylic paint markers to try my hand at painting rocks. I've seen a few decorated rocks around my neighborhood and thought I'd give it a whirl because, well what else is there to do during a pandemic lock down? I'll share my artistic results in a later post, but thought you might join me on this artistic expedition! Check out the "why" behind my desire to paint and share a few rocks at The Kindness Rocks Project website!

"The Kindness Rock Project is a viral trend where people, commonly children, paint pebbles or cobbles and leave them for others to find and collect. Photos of the painted rocks and hints of where to find them are commonly shared on Facebook groups..." - Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...