Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day 59

I'm guessing if you're like me, you're cooking at home a lot more these days. If so, you might understand why something so little makes me happy in the kitchen! I discovered these two little gems in the spice aisle during my last grocery trip and can't wait to try them both.

I've been using the "Everything..." seasoning in my breakfast meals every morning since I purchased it and can't wait to try it on salads, avocado toast and soup (if I ever make any). I absolutely love it! As for the Red Robin seasoning, 
I plan on making sweet potato fries soon. I love it's flavor at the restaurant and can't wait to have a taste of it at home!

What helps you to spice up your home cooked meals? Try anything new lately? I highly recommend both of these seasonings and can't wait to add them to more meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...