Monday, September 19, 2016

Yep.


No doubt at times I question my being. Why am I here and why are things so difficult at times? But I'm always reminded of the quote shown above and believe I'm exactly where I need to be. 


I consider myself a pretty tough chick, but I pick my battles. I know in picking my battles, therefore choosing to back down from some issues, others see this as a weakness. I personally see it as keeping my emotional and mental energy reserves in tact. Sometimes, I'm worn out and backing down is all I can do to allow for self, mental perseverance. 

I think it's pretty well known of me and my character, that if I'm backing down, it's not over something critical. Perhaps to you, but not to me. And that's what matters most. I will fight when needed because I am strong enough to do so. But I am smart enough to know when I don't have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...