Friday, September 18, 2015

Baby

I'm not a baby person in general. I don't think they are as cute as you think they are, and in general, I'm afraid I'll break them. But there's one in particular who makes my day. Whether I see a photo, a video, or get lucky enough to visit her in person, she's pretty awesome. She's funny and cute, and I can't wait to see what she does next and witness how she's growing up. Thankfully, her parents are pretty cool and let me visit as often as I can. So yeah, even though you can't read this, thanks "Peanut" for supplying lots of happy thoughts, even in the middle of a bad day at work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...