Monday, March 16, 2015

Pat

It's Monday again. And the fact that it's still not light out when I wake up in the morning does nothing to help encourage me to get out of bed. Much less go to the gym. Oh, and did I mention it's a weight training day? I hate lifting weights. I love cardio, but consistently have to "talk myself into" alternating upper and lower body strength workouts. I loathe them. 

So, here I am, post lower body workout selfie just to document that I actually showed up give myself the proverbial pat on the back that I need for doing a job well done, at something I never want to do! Yep, I'm awesome. (Damn, I should have flexed). 


What should you thank yourself for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...